Party #2... what a success!! I tell you what, I am so blown away by the support and love that God has placed in Christopher and I's relationship! This past sunday was the Bridal Tea, which by the way, no one can prepare a bride for the pain you feel after the party from standing in one place for 2 1/2 hours, but it was well worth it! As the guest started arriving and my sweet mother and future mother in law stood at the front door greeting people, it hit me... these sweet ladies have come here today to celebrate the joining of not only two people, but two families, and they are for our marriage and want to support us. Each woman that entered the foyer would hug me as I thanked them for coming, and each one replied by thanking me for inviting them... wait, I thought I was the one who needed to be thankful? Everyone was so excited about being a part of our big day and this exciting time. The Tea was given by many of my mother and I's friends and was so special. The Tea was held at the home of Louise Tucker, one of my mother's life long friends that is so near and dear to our family! Those woman did such and amazing job hosting the party for us and I loved every minute! after the party was over we started loading the car or should I say cars up with presents. My heavens I was so overwhelmed with how much stuff there was packed into our cars! My sweet husband to be came over and helped us load it all up and transport it to my house, where my mother sister and I spent about an hour unloading all the gift and figuring out what came from who. Gosh, we have had only two parties thus far and yet our breakfast room and dining room in my parents house is packed full of presents!! incredible! Our home is going to be so beautiful, thank you all for loving us so much!!! We are so blessed by your unconditional love and support! 
My Sweet Husband To Be

My Sweet Husband To BeLater that night, Christopher and went to visit his Uncle Sam who was in town passing through from Texas. He has got to be one of the neatest people I have ever met. You don't meet many people in this life that are just ok being who they are and proud of it! Uncle Sam definently falls into this category. Uncle Sam is a cowboy from texas of whom you will rarely see walking around without blue jeans on and his white cowboy hat! We sat there last night listening to some of his stories and he is just the funniest guy! so real and very sweet! He will be at the wedding in April so be sure to look for the long gray ponytail under a big white cowboy hat.... in fact, there might be a few men dressed like this, and I can't wait to meet them all!

No comments:
Post a Comment